- As low as $2,450 - $3,850/Week
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 0-50 Yards to Beach Access
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels Provided
- Beds Made
- Check-in: Saltaire Office
- Community Pool
- No Pets
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks
- Saturday Turnover
- Sheets Provided
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
Private Sea Front Access!
Breathe in the salt air and savor the natural beauty of the Outer Banks! With the beach access directly across the street, you won't have to go far to put your toes in the sand. If you tire from the beach, you can still watch the waves roll in from the marvelous Saltaire community pool, open seasonally.
Saltaire Cottage Court is readily located at Mile Post 2.5 on the beach road in Kitty Hawk, directly across the street from the beach access and close by outstanding appreciation store Winks and burger joint, Art's Place.
Both baths have tub/shower units. Unit #12 was the original owner's home while at The Saltaire. The max. occupancy for this unit is 6. The max. occupancy for this unit cannot be exceeded in an overnight stay.
Saltaire #12 is a 3-bedroom bungalow with: master bedroom and master bath (king bed), 2 twin beds in each of the remaining 2 bedrooms, a 2nd bath, and a generous living room/dining room/kitchen area with a screened-in porch.
**Pool dates 5/1/2019 -10/31/2019**
Linens: 1 Master w/King, 2 w/2 Twins. Sheets & Towels, Beds Made.
- Rundown Cafe - 1.0 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 1.0 miles
- Coastal Provisions Oyster Bar and Wine Bar Cafe' - 1.3 miles
- Black Pelican - 1.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 1.8 miles
- Stack'em High Pancakes - Kitty Hawk - 1.8 miles
- Barefoot Bernie's Tropical Grill & Bar - 1.9 miles
- TRiO Restaurant & Market - 2.0 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 2.0 miles
- Paradise Fun Park - 2.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf - 4.4 miles
- Sea Scape Golf Links - 0.3 miles
- Hac-N-Sac Fishing Charters - 0.6 miles
- Outer Banks Waterfowl and Fishing Guide Service - 0.7 miles
- The Flower Field and Bells and Whistles - 0.9 miles
- Aycock Brown Welcome Center - 1.0 miles